|Publication Date||Title||Author(s)||Date Added|
|1||2009||How can teachers of languages other than English support the achievement of children with learning difficulties in primary classrooms?||Shield, Margaret; Graham, Lorraine||29-Apr-2010|
|2||2005||Educational neuroscience and neuroscientific education: in search of a mutual middle way||Geake, John||25-May-2010|
|3||2003||A Generation X perspective of nursing employment options||Wilson, Rhonda L||26-May-2010|
|4||2016||Body fat, pre-service Health and Physical Education teachers and moral connotations||Varea, Valeria||7-Apr-2016|
|5||2013||A particular vision: Froebel in Japan||Nishida, Yukiyo||19-Feb-2015|
|6||2011||Gains for rural students||Cornish, Linley||6-Jul-2011|
|7||2015||Divestment as a powerful tactic||Branagan, Marty||8-Dec-2015|
|8||2017||Rebuilding Schools After Fire||Nye, Adele||25-May-2017|
|9||2010||Rural principals: moving on, moving up||Cornish, Linley||10-May-2011|
Refine My Results
Field of Research
- 1 110699 Human Movement and Sports ...
- 1 111099 Nursing not elsewhere clas...
- 1 130105 Primary Education (excl Ma...
- 1 130105 Primary Education (excl. M...
- 1 130106 Secondary Education
- 1 130399 Specialist Studies in Educ...
- 1 160806 Social Theory
- 1 169999 Studies in Human Society n...
- 1 179999 Psychology and Cognitive S...
- 1 Gold