|Publication Date||Title||Author(s)||Date Added|
|1||1980||The Maori-English Language Nexus in 1980||Ryan, John S||12-Sep-2012|
|2||2010||'After Transportation': Some Memories/Reconstructions of a Late 19th Century Irish-Like Colonial Frontier in Northern New South Wales||Ryan, John S||13-May-2013|
|3||2010||Canada, Australia and the Scholarship of World Folklore - Small watchers from the periphery but also significant players on much larger stages||Ryan, John S||30-Jul-2012|
Refine My Results
Field of Research
- 1 160104 Social and Cultural Anthro...
- 1 160303 Migration
- 1 160403 Social and Cultural Geography
- 1 160803 Race and Ethnic Relations
- 1 160810 Urban Sociology and Commun...
- 1 190405 Maori Performing Arts
- 1 200206 Globalisation and Culture
- 1 200321 Te Reo Maori (Maori Language)
- 1 200401 Applied Linguistics and Ed...